MobiFab iPhone Backup Extractor can selectively extract data from iTunes backup files of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models, and then save the wanted Contacts, Messages, Photos, Calendars, Reminders, Notes, Voice Memos, Bookmarks, Call History, WhatsApp Messages, Message Attachments, Note Attachments and WhatsApp Attachments, etc. to computer HDD.
Note: before using this product, make sure you have backed up your iOS device with iTunes.
1. Launch the program to select an iTunes backup file
Start upiPhone Backup Extractor, log in with your MobiFab account, and then select the iTunes backup file from the list.
1) At the startup screen, you will need to log in with your MobiFab account, if you want to recover the wanted data to your computer HDD. If skip the login, it only allows you to preview the data, but not recover to computer HDD. If you don't have an account yet, simply click the Register button behind the login box to get registered.
2) Once logged in, the software will scan the default iTunes backup path and list all the backup files on your computer, you just need to select the one you want to extract data from to continue. If you have changed the default backup path of iTunes, you will have manually load the iTunes backup file via the Browse button at the top right corner.
2. Select and preview your wanted type of data
After selecting the correct iTunes backup file, the software shall start to scan all the data, which shall take a while, depending on the size of that backup file. Once the progress bar reaches 100%, you can then choose one type of data per time from the list to preview the detailed cotents.
1) Only the data types marked with notification dots are ready for you to preview, the ones without notification dots mean there is nothing under that specific type of data.
2) You can only choose one type of data per time to preview, but you can return to this screen to preview other types of data anytime.
3. Choose the specific items and recover to HDD
Click on the checkbox under the home button to select all the items under this type of data, or check only your wanted items and then click the Recover to Computer button at the bottom right corner to extract and save the selected data to your computer hard disk drive.